Bonfire: 5 things airports need to know about buying Software as a Service solutions
The adoption of new technologies in the Airport space is increasing. This includes a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) market, with more organizations choosing to use these solutions than ever before. In fact, Gartner estimates that “the global Software as a Service Market will reach a valuation of 117 Billion USD by the end of 2022.”
Join us on March 18th at 2pm EST as we demystify the SaaS industry and everything your procurement team needs to know about it.
You will learn:
- How SaaS solutions follow different business models that mean new contract types;
- The difference between on-premise software versus cloud computing and what it means for your teams;
- The top security questions to ask before deciding on any type of SaaS solution;
- Why you should pay extra attention to the service component offered by SaaS providers;
- The “hidden” benefits of these types of solutions.
Complete the form below to register for the webinar.