3 Ways eSourcing Can Address the Transit Talent Gap
Join the Webinar: Tuesday, June 25, 2pm EDT
In this webinar:
For many transportation procurement teams, to-do lists are getting longer and purchasing requests are growing — but the budget for more headcount isn’t on the horizon anytime soon. Even when budget is there, it can be a challenge to find or train experienced procurement professionals that understand the complex (and stringent) rules and regulations governing transit agencies’ procurement.
In this webinar, join us to learn how organizations can leverage eSourcing technology to address the talent and competency gap — including a live demonstration and firsthand insights from industry professionals.
In this webinar, join us to:
- Discuss various strategies in place to address talent gap, and their merits/downfalls;
- See how eSourcing addresses this challenge by:
- Enabling overstretched teams to run bids and RFPs in less time;
- Operationalizing best practices for quicker on-boarding and training of new staff; and
- Learn how to present the case for eSourcing to your organization.
Fill out the form, and we’ll reach out with a registration link.
Even if you can’t attend, sign up anyways and we’ll email the recording.