Bonfire for Utilities Procurement
Sourcing software built for the unique needs of water, energy, and sanitary utilities.
Bonfire digitizes the entire purchasing process from posting to award, providing one platform for buyers and stakeholders to easily collaborate on spending decisions. With clear visibility into project progress, buyers are empowered to proactively address roadblocks and ensure on-time project delivery, every time.
- Post, receive, and evaluate bids and RFPs on one online platform
- Run all projects types and complexities: from simple bids, to bulk parts and supplies, to pumping stations and professional services
- Know where you stand with real-time progress dashboards
Bonfire provides intuitive evaluation tools to help you collect and analyze large amounts of vendor data. Freed up from manual data entry, buyers can come to a decision more quickly and easily, ensuring reliable and high quality service delivery to customers.
- Collect structured responses from vendors through templated submissions
- Compare line-item bids side-by-side and optimize award with bid tables
- Rapidly analyze qualitative requirements with Questionnaires
Bonfire provides an easier way to manage your vendor information. Simple online submission and auto-scoring removes the administrative overhead of pre-qualifying vendors, so you can be certain that your vendor roster will be job-ready when you need them.
- Collect and auto-expire vendor documentation, including DBE status, W-9s, certifications
- Quickly qualify vendors against complex requirements, using Questionnaires
- Leverage commodity codes or geographic targeting to reach a wider vendor pool
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
Powering utilities procurement across
Great Lakes Water Authority uses Bonfire to manage $1.8 billion in contracts and make vendors and buyers happier—watch the video to find out why.
The Bonfire Strategic Sourcing Platform holds a Cooperative Contract with the Texas DIR (DIR-TSO-4363). Find out more.
user adoption rates
reduction in RFx cycle times
in spend managed