Bonfire for Transportation Procurement
Sourcing software built for the unique needs of transit, airports, and port authority procurement teams.
When you’re making spending decisions through spreadsheets and paper, your staff spends long hours bogged down in the details, with limited visibility into the big picture of how projects are unfolding.
Bonfire simplifies and centralizes the entire sourcing process in a cloud-based platform. With everything in one place, buyers have greater control and visibility over their projects, so they can troubleshoot issues, keep timelines on track, and focus on delivering better outcomes to passengers.
- Manage your sourcing decisions — from posting to evaluation to award — in a single online platform
- Run projects of all types and complexities: from simple bids, to bulk parts and materials, to vehicles and professional services
- Track project progress in real-time
Understanding the complex rules and regulations governing your procurement is hard enough. Demonstrating compliance is an even greater challenge when you’re making decisions through a manual process.
Bonfire helps you establish and enforce a consistent, robust sourcing process, with built-in compliance controls. As a result, you can feel confident in your team’s ability to run even your highest-value projects in-house, backed by an automatic audit trail.
- Create templates to ensure standard, compliant project configuration
- Collect and auto-expire vendor documentation, including DBE status, W-9s, certifications
- Export complete reports for vendor debriefs or audits
Whether you’re sourcing vehicles, construction, or professional services, a manual purchasing process increases the risk of errors and delays that could negatively impact passenger experience. Without the bandwidth or tools to run complex RFPs in a timely manner, some teams rely on cooperative contracts which don’t guarantee the best fit or value for your needs.
The Bonfire platform provides intuitive evaluation tools to help you compare vendor responses and facilitate optimal decisions. As a result, you can run projects more efficiently and ensure the best deal for your organization.
- Effortlessly collect and aggregate vendor data for side-by-side comparison
- Avoid miscalculations with automatic score tabulation
- Save time in the analysis of line-item bids and qualitative questions
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
user adoption rates
reduction in RFx cycle times
in public sector spend managed