Bonfire centralizes your sourcing and vendor management on one cloud-based platform, making it easy to build strong bids and RFPs, receive vendor submissions, engage evaluators, and manage awarded contracts online.
Bonfire is like a helping hand on your procurement team, eliminating administrative overhead, enabling smooth stakeholder involvement, and surfacing the right data at the right time.
With Bonfire, you can facilitate effective, collaborative sourcing decisions in less time, for better outcomes organization-wide.
Flexible procurement software that works the way you do
Bonfire digitizes the sourcing process and equips your team with
specialized tools to engage stakeholders and surface actionable data.
Digital Bid and RFP Submission
- Vendor-friendly online portal to post opportunities, manage Q&A, and receive submissions
- Simple vendor registration and matching by commodity code or location
- Flexible RFP evaluation workflows, including custom weighted scoring criteria and evaluation groups
- Custom-built evaluation tools for side-by-side comparison, price scenario analysis, and reverse auctions
- Automatic audit trails and dashboards for easy reporting
Contract and Performance Management
- Centralized, searchable platform for vendor and contract data
- Proactive tools to monitor vendor performance and track contract/vendor health
Build your business case for Bonfire
with our custom ROI calculator
at your fingertips
Easily measure and report on tactical metrics (upcoming projects, contract milestones, cycle times) and strategic procurement goals (target spend and savings, department load, contract performance, and other KPIs). Bonfire gives you the data you need to power better sourcing today, while setting you on a technology path that will grow and scale into the future.
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire clients are up-and-running within weeks or less, with no IT resources required. All buyers can access unlimited training and industry-leading customer support to ensure maximum value from the platform.