Bonfire for Special Districts Procurement
Procurement software built to support local government – from fire, to parks, to libraries, to housing
Bonfire allows you to establish a robust, consistent bid and RFP process — no paper or spreadsheets necessary. Get your procurement decisions done faster, with full confidence that you’re following the best practices for transparent, best-value purchasing decisions.
- Manage the entire process, from posting to award, in one online platform
- Use templates to ensure compliant project configuration
- Save time on reporting with automatic audit trails
The Bonfire platform provides streamlined workflows and evaluation tools to help you eliminate manual steps from the bid and RFP process. As a result, your team can run faster projects, without compromising quality.
- Maintain up-to-date vendor lists, without any manual data entry
- Separate and send proposal documents to relevant evaluators through the platform
- Avoid manual data entry with automatic score tabulation
Bonfire provides vendor-friendly online posting and submission as well as specialized evaluation tools, so you can increase competition, reduce disqualifications, and drive better value for your organization.
- Reach a wider vendor pool with online posting and submission
- Increase competition by inviting relevant vendors by location or commodity code
- Reduce costs with instant decision optimization of line item bids
Trusted by special districts procurement teams
Great Lakes Water Authority uses Bonfire to manage $1.8 billion in contracts and make vendors and buyers happier—watch the video to find out why.
user adoption rates
in spend managed
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.