Bonfire for Special Districts Procurement
Procurement software built to support local government – from fire, to parks, to libraries, to housing
It’s difficult to juggle the complexities of procurement alongside all the other tasks on your to-do list. Missed timelines, errors, or oversight can jeopardize the success of your procurement projects.
Bonfire allows you to establish a robust, consistent bid and RFP process — no paper or spreadsheets necessary. Get your procurement decisions done faster, with full confidence that you’re following the best practices for transparent, best-value purchasing decisions.
- Manage the entire process, from posting to award, in one online platform
- Use templates to ensure compliant project configuration
- Save time on reporting with automatic audit trails
Manual data entry and other clerical steps in the purchasing process are a significant drain on staff time, as well as a source of risk through miscalculations or missing information.
The Bonfire platform provides streamlined workflows and evaluation tools to help you eliminate manual steps from the bid and RFP process. As a result, your team can run faster projects, without compromising quality.
- Maintain up-to-date vendor lists, without any manual data entry
- Separate and send proposal documents to relevant evaluators through the platform
- Avoid manual data entry with automatic score tabulation
Outdated procurement processes are not only a drain on staff time — they can also limit your team’s ability to achieve best value for money for your organization. Cumbersome and confusing paper submission processes can deter vendors and result in uncompetitive projects.
Bonfire provides vendor-friendly online posting and submission as well as specialized evaluation tools, so you can increase competition, reduce disqualifications, and drive better value for your organization.
- Reach a wider vendor pool with online posting and submission
- Increase competition by inviting relevant vendors by location or commodity code
- Reduce costs with instant decision optimization of line item bids
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
Trusted by special districts procurement teams
user adoption rates
in spend managed