Bonfire for the Public Sector
Procurement teams bring strategic buying insight to their organization — but they can’t do it when they’re bogged down by the administrative demands of a manual procurement process.
Bonfire centralizes your sourcing process on a secure, online platform, automating manual steps and cutting project cycle times in half.
- Post opportunities, receive submissions, and evaluate bids and RFPs through one online portal
- Create project templates to save time on future project creation
- Stay on top of deadlines with real-time progress dashboards
When procurement is not aligned with its internal stakeholders, you run the risk of project delays, strained relationships, and suboptimal decisions that don’t deliver their intended result.
Bonfire makes it easier to collaborate with stakeholders, from drafting requirements to conducting evaluations. With all communication on one platform, you can ensure everyone is working together to achieve the best outcome for the organization.
- Provide an easy-to-use platform for evaluators to review and score proposals online
- Send only relevant information to specific evaluators for scoring
- Run faster evaluation meetings with visibility into all scores
When your purchasing process takes place across email, spreadsheets, or paper, it’s an administrative hurdle to demonstrate compliance to applicable rules and regulations.
Bonfire makes it easier for teams to establish and enforce a compliant process with built-in controls, while automatically capturing a full audit report for every bid and RFP project. With clear visibility into their purchasing decisions, teams can ensure transparency, without the manual work.
- Use templates to ensure compliant project configuration
- Collect conflict-of-interest or and non-disclosure declarations within the platform
- Ensure well-documented decisions with mandatory evaluator comments and exportable audit reports
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
Trusted by public procurement teams
user adoption rates
in spend managed