Stop missing out on public sector business.
There is nothing worse than finding out about the perfect bid or RFP opportunity after it’s been awarded.
We call it FOMO (fear of missing opportunities). Put an end to FOMO with a Premium Vendor subscription.
Why sign up?
- Access thousands of high-quality and clearly defined bid opportunities from 350+ of the most progressive public-sector organizations across North America
Who are they?
- Centralize opportunities in a searchable and ease-to-use portal
- Submit bids (no added fees!) using a straightforward and user-friendly tool
What’s in it for you?
Access over 20,000+ projects/year including:
- Building and facility construction and maintenance services
- Construction and manufacturing equipment
- Engineering and technology-based services
- Management and business administration services
- Medical equipment, accessories, and supplies
- Food services
- School equipment and supplies
- Plus, many more!
How does it work?
Never miss an opportunity
to grow your business
- Search, sort, and filter through thousands of opportunities
- Receive matches by project type and geography
- Follow specific opportunities of interest
Stay on top of deadlines and dates
- Get daily opportunity match notifications in defined categories and geographies
- Receive weekly email reminders for followed projects summarizing key dates and activities
- Access Bonfire’s world-class support team
Submit with confidence with an
easy-to-use online tool
- Preview requirements without added fees
- Complete responses and upload documents entirely online
- Review project timeline and status throughout the process
Sign up for a Premium Vendor subscription today
includes unlimited access and submissions. With 20,000+ projects to bid on each year, you’ll have endless opportunities to grow your business at a cost that works out to be just $25/month!
No added fees like other bid listing sites that charge for document access and submission.
“Our vendor community is very important. They are the difference between whether a project will be completed successfully or not.”
— Bonfire Buyer
“Bonfire helps us stay on top of all the documents involved in a project. By using the platform we’re able to find proposals and get them done in a much more efficient manner.”
— Bonfire Premium Vendor
See it in action
Watch a demo and get your