Bonfire for Municipal Procurement
Sourcing software built for the unique needs of city and county procurement teams.
Many municipal procurement teams are barely staying afloat amidst the administrative demands of a paper-based bid and RFP process.
Bonfire helps teams get their heads above water. The easy-to-use online platform eliminates manual steps and frees up capacity for process improvements and proactive management of your municipality’s current and future procurement needs.
- Manage the entire process, from posting to evaluation, in one online platform
- Use templates to save time on project creation and ensure compliant configuration
- Stay on top of deadlines with real-time progress dashboards
With public spend under scrutiny, a paper-based purchasing process is simply too risky. Responding to audits and vendor debriefs takes hours of staff time, and there’s always a chance that lost documents or inadequately justified scores will come back to haunt you.
Bonfire brings peace of mind to the purchasing process. With all sourcing activities, documents, and communication centralized in one online platform, you can access complete audit trails and enforce compliance best practices, for a fair and transparent process.
- Post all opportunities, current contracts, and past awards on a public online portal for transparency
- Ensure bids are sealed until evaluation and limit sensitive data to the appropriate evaluators
- Instantly export complete summary reports for debriefs or audits
Many procurement teams are so pressed for time, it’s all they can do to get projects out the door — leading to overworked staff, rushed or poorly planned projects, and decisions that don’t align with big-picture organizational goals.
Bonfire allows you to establish a standardized end-to-end sourcing process that promotes consistency and efficiency across all buyers. With specialized evaluation tools for quicker analysis and seamless stakeholder involvement, buyers can facilitate best-value decisions in less time.
- Collaborate with evaluators seamlessly through the platform
- Segment and release proposal documents to evaluators in stages
- Compare qualitative requirements side-by-side for efficient scoring
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
user adoption rates
in spend managed