Bonfire for K-12 Procurement
Sourcing software built for the unique needs of school procurement teams.
When relying on paper, email, or spreadsheets for your procurement process, it’s difficult to ensure everyone’s working together to make the right decisions for your schools.
Bonfire’s easy-to-use cloud-based platform provides one central place to come together with faculty and staff for best value purchasing decisions.
- Collaboratively draft project specifications and communicate with teachers/staff through the platform
- Distribute documents for evaluators to review and score online
- Proactively monitor project status and timelines with progress dashboards
Manual data entry for line-item bid purchases is a drain on your staff time as well as a source of risk through miscalculations or missing information.
The Bonfire platform provides streamlined workflows and evaluation tools to help you eliminate manual steps from the process and save time. As a result, your team can focus on the big picture: ensuring best-value purchasing decisions that serve your schools’ needs.
- Easily establish a consistent and standardized purchasing workflow
- Compare line item bids, analyze spend across vendors, and quickly identify the vendor of choice
- Avoid miscalculations with automatic aggregation and tabulation of evaluator scores
With a manual purchasing process, it’s hard to ensure all Federal and State regulations are being followed — and even harder to demonstrate compliance in the event of audits or bid protests.
Bonfire was designed to work with, not against, your existing process to ensure consistency and compliance. With clear visibility and complete audit reports, teams have less stress and more certainty in their purchasing decisions.
- Easily collect, update, and manage vendor documentation
- Collect conflict-of-interest or non-disclosure declarations within the platform
- Ensure well-documented decisions with mandatory evaluator comments and exportable audit reports
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
user adoption rates
in spend managed