Bonfire for Healthcare Procurement
Sourcing software for hospitals, group purchasing organizations, and shared services.
Chasing down forms and conducting manual data entry is not a good use of time. However, that’s the reality when you’re running your sourcing process offline through spreadsheets and email, making delays and errors all too common.
By digitizing your procurement workflow on Bonfire, you can automate manual steps and cut your cycle times in half, so buyers can focus on getting the right products and services to the frontlines faster.
- Collect Conflict of Interest declarations and digitally distribute proposal documents to evaluators
- Automatically aggregate and tabulate evaluator scores and comments
- See the full picture with dashboards for scoring progress by individual and project
Successful procurement outcomes depend on the input of multiple internal stakeholders. Bonfire makes it easy to participate in the process through an intuitive, cloud-based platform.
Evaluators can log in, access relevant proposal documents, and get scoring done at their convenience. Buyers have the full picture of scoring results, so they can facilitate efficient evaluation meetings and quickly come to a decision.
- Provide an easy-to-use evaluation platform with low training requirements
- Send only relevant information to specific evaluators for scoring
- Run faster evaluation meetings with visibility into all scores
Awarding best value decisions from detailed and complex bids can be difficult, with a risk of score tabulation errors or delays.
Bonfire’s specialized online evaluation tools enable you to efficiently collect and manage the vast quantity of specifications and documentation involved in your decisions. Intuitive evaluation workflows help you cut through the complexity and facilitate well-informed sourcing decisions for your organization.
- Eliminate guesswork for vendors with a checklist-style submission process
- Balance price and non-price factors in the final decision with custom criteria and scorecards
- Manage multi-stage or multi-site projects to meet the unique needs of different stakeholders
Procurement software that is easy to implement and use
Bonfire is designed to be easy to use, with low training requirements and a painless implementation process. Ongoing coaching for buyers and award-winning customer support for all users, including vendors and evaluators, ensures maximum value from the platform.
Trusted by healthcare procurement teams
user adoption rates
in spend managed