eBook | State of the RFP Benchmarking Report
Drawing on data from over $527M of spending decisions, Bonfire brings you the most comprehensive RFP benchmarking study ever conducted. Analyzing a sample of over 2000 anonymized RFP projects, we examine key questions:
- How are RFPs typically set up (pricing, stages, etc)?
- How many evaluators are involved?
- What are the most popular days of the week for project closing or evaluation deadlines?
- How long does an RFP typically take?
- How much do you save by running an RFP?
- Are RFPs worth the time and effort they require?
A must-read for procurement professionals, this report pulls back the curtain on a well-known process for buying decisions, sharing insights that you won’t find anywhere else.